Green chutney, usually known as hari chutney, is a versatile Indian condiment that can be used in many different ways. It is best used as a condiment with grilled or fried food, but may be used a spread or dip too.
- 1 cup (50 g) coriander leaves (cilantro)
- 1/2 cup (25 g) mint leaves
- 2 green finger-length chilies, sliced 1/2 in (1 cm) ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Chaat Masala Spice Mix*
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Place all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Serve with snacks or tandoori dishes.